Construction improvements funded by the 2018 bond are complete at Morningside. The bond promises some level of improvement at all schools in the district. About $2.6 million has been invested in improvements at Morningside.
Work started in June of 2021 was complete in just a few weeks around the start of the school year, on time and on budget! Morningside received:
• Heating and ventilation system improvements
• Seismic strengthening in multiple locations
• New carpeting and paint in the music room
• Roofing improvements
• Expanded wireless capacity
• A secured vestibule at the entry with a transaction window
Thank you, voters, for supporting the bond that has provided these important improvements at Morningside!
For more information about work at Morningside or other schools in the district, please visit www.salemkeizer.org/projects-status